Pages

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Jumat, 14 Februari 2014

Drama Bahasa Inggris 6 Orang "Little Red Riding Hood"

This is the clean version of Little Red Riding Hood and not the original version. In the original version there are some violence action and I think that's not a good story for child audience. I'm copying some of the story from some blogs but just the beginning and the next is my version. Feel free to copast it but remember it's not the original version, it's the clean version ;)

ENGLISH
“LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD”



Little Red Riding Hood

Narrator: Once upon a time there was a very beautiful girl who lived in a village near the forest with her mother. One day her grandmother gave her a very nice red riding cloak, that is why everybody in the village called her Little Red Riding Hood. One day…

Little Red Riding Hood: Did you call me, mother?

Mother: Yes, Little Red Riding Hood. Your grandmother is very sick. I want you to go to her house and take her this little basket with some bread and cakes.

Little Red Riding Hood: Yes, mother.

Mother: But don´t stop in the forest, and don´t talk to stranger. Do as I say, and get soon to your grandmother´s house.

Little Red Riding Hood: Yes, mother.
Narrator: Little Red Riding Hood went through the forest with the little basket for her grandmother who lived in a nearby village. Through the forest she saw some red strawberries.
Little Red Riding Hood: What lovely strawberries! And so red. They're nice and ripe, and so big! Yummy! Delicious! Just another one. And one more. This is the last. Well, this one Mmmm.
Narrator: Suddenly a yellow butterfly fluttered down through the trees. Little Red Riding Hood started to chased it.
Little Red Riding Hood: Butterfly! I'll catch you! I'll catch you!
Narrator: And she saw beautiful flowers and left her little basket in the ground and picked up some flowers.
Little Red Riding Hood: Oh, what a beautiful flowers! I will take some to my grandmother.
Narrator: Two wicked eyes were spying on her from behind a tree a strange rustling in the woods made Little Red Riding Hood's heart thump. Now quite afraid she said to herself.
Little Red Riding Hood: I must find the path and run away from here!
Wolf: Good morning Little Red Riding Hood! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Little Red Riding Hood: Good morning, Mr. Wolf.

Wolf: Where are you going so early?

Little Red Riding Hood: I am going to my grandmother´s house to take her this little basket with some bread and cakes.

Wolf: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha… and does your grandmother live far from here?

Little Red Riding Hood: Oh no, Mr. Wolf, she lives just across the forest in the first little house in the village… the one with the white door.

Wolf: Good-bye, Little Red Riding Hood. I hope she gets better. And look, do you see that road?

Little Red Riding Hood: Yes, I do.

Wolf: Just follow that road and you will get soon to your grandmother´s house.

Little Red Riding Hood: Oh, yes I will, thank you!

Wolf: Good-bye, perhaps we’ll meet again.

Narrator: The wolf loped away thinking to himself.

Wolf: First, I’ll eat the foods and then eat the grandma and grandchild ha ha ha

Narrator: Little Red Riding Hood kept looking for flowers disobeying her mother who told her not to stop in the forest and to get soon to her grandmother´s house. Meanwhile, the wolf knocked at Little Red Riding Hood grandmother´s house.

Grandmother: Who´s there?

Wolf: It´s me grandmother, Little Red Riding Hood, I came to bring you a little basket with some bread and cakes.

Grandmother: Come in my little daughter, push the door.

Wolf: Grrr!!!

Grandmother: Who are you?!

Narrator: A few minutes later Little Red Riding Hood arrived at her grandmother´s house. She knocked at the door.

Wolf: Who´s there?

Little Red Riding Hood: Grandmother, it´s me, your granddaughter, Little Red Riding Hood. I came to bring you a little basket with some bread and cakes.

Wolf: Come in my little daughter, push the door.

Narrator: Little Red Riding Hood entered the little house. She went straight to her grandmother´s room, and in the bed there was the Wolf dressed with her grandmother´s clothes.

Wolf: Come in, my little girl. Rest for a while

Little Red Riding Hood: What a deep voice you have!

Wolf: The better to greet you with.

Little Red Riding Hood: Goodness, what big eyes you have!

Wolf: The better to see you with

Little Red Riding Hood: What a big mouth you have!

Wolf: The better to eat you with!

Narrator: And the Wolf catched and hide her in the cupboard and lock the cupboard. The wolf went to kitchen and ate all the foods in the refrigerator. In the meantime, a hunter had emerged from the woods, and notice the cottage, he decided to stop and ask for a drink. But when he came, he saw a big wolf slept in the grandmother’s bed.

Hunter: I’m so thirsty chasing that bad wolf! Maybe someone in the cottage will kindly give me a drink. Wait, what is that? The Wolf! He won’t get away this time!

Narrator: Without making a sound, the hunter loaded his gun and gently opened the window. He pointed straight at the wolf's head and BANG! The wolf was dead.

Hunter: Got you at last! You’ll never frighten anyone again! I think I hear a sound.. Yeah, in the cupboard!

Little Red Riding Hood and Grandmother: Help! Help!

Narrator:  The Hunter open the cupboard and saw grandmother and Little Red Riding Hood hugged each other while Little Red Riding Hood crying.

Hunter: Don’t worry, the wolf is dead and there’s no danger on the path. It’s safe to go home now.

Little Red Riding Hood: Grandmother, I’m so scared!

Grandmother: Don’t worry, my girl. You arrived just in time. Thank you.

Narrator: Much later, Little Red Riding Hood’s mother arrived and worried because her little girl had not come home.

Mother: Little Red Riding Hood! Are you okay? And why there is a wolf here?

Hunter: This wolf had bothered the villagers since a long ago and I came here to catched it.

Mother: Thank you so much, sir! You safe my mom and my little girl!

Hunter: With pleasure. And I’ve to go now to take this wolf away.

Grandmother: This will be a lesson for you, Little Red Riding Hood. Now you will never disobey your mother again.

Little Red Riding Hood: Yes, grandmother!

Mother: Mom, I think I’ve to go home now with Little Red Riding Hood because I’m worry that something bad happen again.

Grandmother: It’s okay. Thank you for the bread and cakes. Fortunately , the wolf haven’t eat the bread and cakes.

Little Red Riding Hood: Bye-bye grandmother!

Narrator: Little Red Riding Hood and her mother got home safely. The wolf is now gone and there is no danger anymore.


THE END

15 komentar: